Language: German / English
Ottokar Lehrner has been an actor and director for the past 20 years.
- Classic acting education in Vienna,
- Film- and method acting education with Rae Allen, Susan Batson, Susanne Geyer
- Movie directing education at the New York Film Academy, script writer.
- Participation in numerous films, tv, theatre in Berlin, Vienna, Munich, New York
- Solo Projects “Mozart”, “Rimbaud”, “Schiele”, “Villon”, “De Sade”.
- Readings, performances. Teaching,
- Leading role as part of “United Kingdom” at schwelle7
- concept and director of the "changing reality project" in schwelle 7 in 2009.
Language as a form of sexual stimulation, provocation, imaginative toy to articulate wishes and to play roles. It excites us, opens doors, fuels our imagination and our partner’s, changes realities playfully. A workshop with practical exercises for a verbal shamelessness, that lets us become freer, hotter, more real.